Dear Elmwood Park Residents,
In anticipation of being able to reopen our Borough buildings, at some point, hopefully in the near future, we will be taking steps towards making our building safer for our employees and residents. This will include making minor alterations to our facilities.
Some of the changes will be as follows:
- Adding protective plexiglass barriers in offices that interact with the public, where barriers do not currently exist.
- Adding additional automatic hand sanitizer stations throughout our buildings.
- Installing automatic light switches.
- Change out high point touch areas in bathrooms, such as sinks, hand dryers, toilets and paper towels dispensers, to motion activated fixtures.
In the meantime, while still closed to the public, our offices are still operating. If you need assistance from any of our departments, please call Borough Hall at 201-796-1457.
Please see a list of extensions below:
- Mayor's Office: Ext. 224 or 106
- Borough Administrator: Ext. 104
- Borough Clerk: Ext. 202
- Building Department: Ext. 601
- DPW/Recycling/Garbage: Ext. 450
- Tax Office: Ext. 602
- Fire Prevention: Ext. 221
- Tax Assessor: Ext. 605
- Police Desk: Ext. 116
- Chief of Police: Ext. 107
- Municipal Court: Ext. 603
- Recreation: Ext. 350
Mayor Robert Colletti