Dear Elmwood Park Residents,
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has thrust our community into unknown territory. We are committed to ensuring that our residents are safe and updated with only the most important information while we continue to do everything we can to protect and care for our community.
On behalf of the governing body of the Borough of Elmwood Park, I would like to ask for your help in standing up to this invisible enemy by continuing to do your part to follow the vital social distancing guidelines and stay home unless you are an essential employee or if you need food or medication from a grocery store or pharmacy. Our Borough Administrative Offices, our Police Department, Fire Department, EMS and DPW are all doing their part to selflessly serve this community during this most difficult time.
Below you will find links to some valuable resources that will assist you with any questions you may have.
Please be well and know that we will continue to do our part to see our great community outlast and overcome this temporary health crisis.
Robert Colletti, Mayor
Borough of Elmwood Park
Covid 19 Toolkit & Resources:
Prevention & Protection
- What you Need to Know About Coronavirus Factsheet (CDC) [Spanish]
- Stop the Spread of Germs Factsheet (CDC) [Spanish]
- Hand Washing Poster (CDC) [Spanish]
- How to Properly Wash Your Hands Poster (CDC) [Spanish]
- What is My COVID-19 Risk Level? Chart (NJDOH)
- How to Take Your Temperature Poster (NJDOH)
- Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendation Guidelines (CDC)
- COVID-19: Health Actions to Protect You and Your Family Factsheet
- COVID-19 Quick Facts Poster (NJDOH)
- How the CDC Protects and Prepares Communities Infographic (CDC)
- I am Deaf or Hard of Hearing - Coronavirus Communication Card (NJDOH)
If You Think You Are Sick
- COVID19 Symptoms Poster (CDC)
- What To Do If You Are Sick Poster (NJDOH)
- When To Use A Mask Guidelines (WHO)
- 10 things you can do to manage your health Factsheet (CDC)
Social Distancing, Quarantine, Isolation
- What is Social Distancing? Poster (NJDOH)
- What is the difference between isolation and quarantine? Factsheet (NJDOH)
- How Can I Prepare for Self-Isolation? Factsheet (NJDOH)
- Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health: Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation During an Infectious Disease Outbreak Factsheet (SAMHSA)
Local, State and National Resources